It is extra important that I share this with you all, for I fear our time here is coming to a close. The church age is almost over, and soon the tribulation will start. Many people do not how to pray in the right way. God tells you, when you pray, don't try to impress him with big words or long sentences about nonsense. You don't have to say long, drawn out prayers to try to get God's attention. Whenever you take something to God, he will already know what you are about to ask , before you even form the words to release from your lips. He just wants you to show yourself humble to him and ask him humbly and when you do that, he will give it to you. You have allot fake preachers, who say these long prayers for their congregation and they somehow go on forever. God is not impressed.
Do not be like the ignorant or the holier-than-thou person, who condemns others because they are not as holy. Be yourself when you pray. Ask with love in your heart, because God sees your heart. He is always searching our hearts to see what it says, not what comes from our mouth. Be sincere in your praying and ask blessings for others. Don't make prayers all about yourself. When I first received the holy spirit and was saved by God, this is how he taught me to pray. When I pray this way, I feel his presence. Say this prayer and after you say it, then talk to God about what it is you need. If I start my prayer off any other way, I don't feel his presence as strong. I will now re-share with you, what God has already shared with us all in the Bible.
- Matthew 6:9-13
- "Our Father in heaven,
- hallowed be your name.
- Your kingdom come,
- your will be done,
- on earth as it is in heaven.
- Give us this day our daily bread,
- and forgive us our debts,
- as we also have forgiven our debtors.
- And lead us not into temptation,
- but deliver us from evil." For
- thine is the kingdom and the power and
- the glory Forever, In Jesus name I pray
- Say this prayer daily and you will open a new door to God and feel his presence. Prayer works better than most think. Sometimes it is all you have to change a situation. Alway end your prayer in Jesus name, because we must first go through him to get to the Father. Be Blessed
- Written by